Rotork Process Controls manufactures electric actuators for continuous modulating control in the process industries. The products fall into two main groups:
Control valve actuators for control of flow or pressure in a process and motion control in other applications.
- CMA – These modulating actuators deliver a series of sizes suitable for linear, quarter-turn and rotary control valve and pump applications requiring exact position control and restricted continuous modulation.
- CVA – Uses advanced motion control technology to provide exceptional positioning and dynamic performance. Super-capacitors used for fail to position capability. Actuator calibration, configuration and interrogation are performed non-intrusively using wireless Bluetooth communications. Linear and quarter turn outputs available.
- GPSA – A smart actuator that includes its own PI process controller. Linear and multi-turn outputs available.
- 1000/1600 series – A full range of compact, robust and cost effective process control valve actuators. Linear and multi-turn outputs available. Versatile enough to be used in a pump stroke control and other applications. MV-1000/VA-1000, MV-1500, SM-1000, SM-1100/SM-1500/SM-1600
Heavy duty damper drives for air and gas flow control in boilers and heaters.
- LA2000 – A range of linear output drives with a variety of travel lengths to provides burner shroud and damper automation. These are compact and cost effective solutions to damper automation. LA-2400 LA-2500
- SM-1700/SM-5000 ranges provide proven reliability for dampers requiring rotary drives regardless of damper size.
- SM-6000 is the most accurate damper drive available, providing fast reaction time and high precision for unparalleled boiler air and flue gas control.
Rotork Process Controls Capabilities Document
Rotork Process Controls Product Range Catalogue
Find out more about Rotork's products by downloading the:
Dorman 604-106 Air Door Actuator
Automotive Parts and Accessories (DORMAN)
Brilliant2009-10-24 19:56:39 by --
The aerodynamics are novel, combining vestigial cruciform wings with tail control surfaces of a lattice configuration (similar devices are used on the R-400 Oka). Each surface consists of a metal frame containing a blade-like grid assembly which combines a greater control area, and thus lifting force, with reduced weight and size. The development for this control concept took three years of theoretical work and testing. Referred to by the Russians as gas dynamic declination devices, these surfaces require less powerful actuators than conventional fins, and have a lower RCS
Fieldbus for steam-drain control — InTech
Ultimately, when you minimize signals, you improve the overall efficiency and performance of the network.
Jardin Aquarium Fish Tank Air Flow Control Lever Pump Single Way Valve, 4-Piece
Pet Products (Dragonmarts Co. Ltd. / Uxcell)
Pentair CVA24T 180-Degrees Valve Actuator Replacement Pool and Spa Valve
Lawn & Patio (Pentair)
An Experimental Study of a Pulsed DC Plasma Flow Control Actuator
TYCO F79U 036 KEYSTONE SINGLE-ACTING PNEUMATIC ACTUATOR, 120-PSI FLOW CONTROL