| Operating Envelope || The load (or end effector) is able to fully retract out of the work zone, allowing clearance for other operations || The load and carrier (carriage) traverse the body of the actuator itself, providing up to 50% space savings when compared to an equivalently sized rod actuator |
| Stroke Length || Stroke length limitations exist due to the mass and support requirements when the actuator thrust tube is extended. a maximum stroke of 5 feet is normal. || Applications requiring longer stroke lengths can easily be accommodated; lengths of 24 feet are available as standard product |
| Load Support || External load support and guidance is typically required || The actuator body supports the load and associated moments; actuator bearing designs accommodate load requirements |
| Speed and Thrust || Installations with a ball or roller screw can provide high forces via the thrust tube. || Belt drive rodless actuators are capable of high speeds, up to 200 in/sec. (5m/sec.) |
| Mass and Inertia || Higher weight and moment of inertia are typical due to the mass of the thrust tube. || Lower total mass and lower reflected inertia are typical when compared to rod style actuators. |
Warner Linear K2G20-12v-BR-18 B-Track K2 18" Stroke Length Rugged Duty Actuator
BISS (Warner Linear)
- Pushes or pulls load in 18 stroke
- 20:1 gear ratio for moving loads up to 1200 lb. at 0.5 per second
- Internal bronze screw nut for load transfer
- Double-ended ball bearing motors and hardened gears for rugged duty use
- 12V operation with an operating range of 10 to 16VDC
Not a lot of those left anymore2012-08-12 14:44:15 by AZ_Dude
People have been switching over to the dishnet/directv so there doesn't seem to be many of the old C-band dishes left anymore.
I went around trying to find one a while back, I was going to offer to remove them for free if they weren't being used, but I couldn't find any.
I just wanted the linear actuators off of them.
Thomson introduces web-based sizing and selection tool for linear guides — The Engineer
Thomson has introduced Linear Guide Components, a sizing and selection tool that enables users to quickly configure, customise and select optimised round or square rail linear guides, with outputs that simplify and speed the machine design process.
Brenner-Fiedler to Participate as a Sponsor in the 28th Annual Riverside .. — Newswire Today
NewswireToday - /newswire/ - Riverside, CA, United States, 2013/08/28 - Brenner-Fiedler will participate as a sponsor in the 28th Annual Greater Riverside Chamber of Commerce Golf Tournament on September 23 - Brenner-Fiedler.com.
Wiring Switch & Relay Kit for Linear Actuators
Automotive Parts and Accessories (MPC)
- Custom wiring & switch kit for hooking up 12 volt linear actuators
- Up/Down rocker switch
- 2 Relays & Prewired Relay Harness
- Female DIN plugs that plug into the actuators
- Push-on plugs to connect the relay harness to the switch
PACK EXPO 2013: MISUMI USA to Exhibit Mechanical Components for .. — Robotics Tomorrow
MISUMI USA, Inc. is a leading supplier of fixed and configurable components such as leader pins, single-axis actuators, linear shafts, slotted keys, aluminum extrusions, parting locks, linear guides, XY stages and other components for factory ..
AutoLoc LAD6 0 - 6" Adjustable Linear Actuator with Rod Bearing
Automotive Parts and Accessories (AutoLoc)
- Ball bearing rod and heavy duty motor with built in potentiometer
- Features a screw drive assembly and lifts up to 200 pounds with 0 to 6 inch travel
- 10:1 gear ratio for quick operation
- Built-in clutch with high torque electric motor; permanently sealed and lubricated
- Great for hoods, trunks, tonneau covers and more
Stability and Stabilization of Linear Systems with Saturating Actuators
12 Inch Linear Actuator 12 Volt 225 Pounds 4.6 Amp Draw
Home Improvement (WindyNation)
- Retracted length = 16.26 inches (413 mm), Extended length = 28.26 inches (717.8 mm)
- Stroke length = 11.81 inches (300 mm)
- Travel speed = 0.31 inches/sec (8 mm/s)
- Maximum current draw = 4.6 Amps
- IP65 rated (suitable for outdoor use)
- 12V Actuator, Linear
- Actuators Landing Gear
- Actuator Sensor