- Double Acting Actuators
- Spring Return Actuators
Rotary Rack & Pinion Actuators Feature
- Double acting and spring return
- Dual travel stops
- Torques to 36, 000 in. lbs.
- DA and SR common end caps
- ISO 5211 mounting dimensions
- Wide base for direct mount to many butterfly valves
- Substantial pinion bearings mean high cycle life
- Corrosion resistant hard anodized finish
- Each unit serialized and bar coded
- Namur accessory mounting configuration
- Custom Accessory Mounting
Rotary Rack & Pinion Actuators General Techical Data
- Standard working temperature -20ºF to 175ºF
- Low temperature and high temperature option
- Maximum working pressure 150 psig
- Operating media: clean, dry air, non-corrosive gas or light hydraulic oil
- Air supply 40 psi - 150 psi
- Rotation 100º
- Dual travel stops standard
- Mounting dimensions
- Accessories to Namur - VDI/VDE
- Valve mounting to ISO 5211 (TR20 - 2R1750)
- Custom configurations available in quantity
Rotary Rack & Pinion Actuators Operation
Double Acting Operation
Air is supplied to Port A forcing the pistons away from each other (toward ends), rotating drive pinion counterclockwise and exhausting air out of Port B.
Air is supplied to Port B forcing the pistons toward each other (toward center), rotating drive pinion clockwise and exhausting air out of Port A.
Spring Return Operation
Air is supplied to Port A forcing the pistons away from each other (toward ends), rotating drive pinion counterclockwise, compressing springs and exhausting air out of Port B.
Air failure (loss of pressure) allows compressed springs to force pistons toward each other (toward center), rotating drive.
*(Unit is capable of failure in counterclockwise direction by reversing pistons inside of housing.)
phone 513.247.5465 fax 513.247.5462
Pożyczka pozabankowa przez internet - pożyczki przez internet fin-ov.pl.
SMC NCJ2B6-050SR Stainless Steel Air Cylinder, Round Body, Single Acting, Spring Return, Basic Style Mounting, Not Switch Ready, Rubber Cushion, 1/4" Bore OD, 1/2" Stroke, 0.125" Rod OD, 10-32 UNF
Thier guns would do even better if2006-01-19 04:54:11 by fieraci
They used the sprinkler valve mod I found (see my previous repsonse). The electric actuator opens much more slowly than the pneumatic modification. More initial dump of full pressure = more muzzle velocity. As if you really wanted 12 year old boys to have more power, but anyway it does not need batteries. BTW: PVC can shatter if overpressurized. I have seen guys cut the legs off denim jeans and use both legs to double sleeve the pressure tank in case of disaster. Nylon cable ties at the ends. A small pressure gauge might be a good idea too.
Thomson introduces web-based sizing and selection tool for linear guides — The Engineer
Thomson has introduced Linear Guide Components, a sizing and selection tool that enables users to quickly configure, customise and select optimised round or square rail linear guides, with outputs that simplify and speed the machine design process.
Brenner-Fiedler to Participate as a Sponsor in the 28th Annual Riverside .. — Newswire Today
NewswireToday - /newswire/ - Riverside, CA, United States, 2013/08/28 - Brenner-Fiedler will participate as a sponsor in the 28th Annual Greater Riverside Chamber of Commerce Golf Tournament on September 23 - Brenner-Fiedler.com.
Spring Return Pneumatic Actuator
PACK EXPO 2013: MISUMI USA to Exhibit Mechanical Components for .. — Robotics Tomorrow
MISUMI USA, Inc. is a leading supplier of fixed and configurable components such as leader pins, single-axis actuators, linear shafts, slotted keys, aluminum extrusions, parting locks, linear guides, XY stages and other components for factory ..