- Torque range from 120 Nm to 16, 000 Nm
- Handwheel for manual operation
- High enclosure protection
- High quality corrosion protection
- Wide ambient temperature ranges
- Electrical connection via AUMA plug/ socket connector (optionally terminals)
- Plug cover with threads for cable glands
- Output drive types according to ISO and DIN standard
Zhangminivy Memory Metal Actuator - MigaOne - 12
Not much more than a 'weak' robot ..2013-08-20 13:01:53 by EdgingFanFT
Many of the minimum wage jobs will eventually be replaced by robots capable of doing the job more effectively, for longer periods of time, without Breaks and they will never piss and moan about the crappy pay!
.. Face it, this has already happened.
So, where are the jobs going to be in the future? Building robots to replace minimum wage workers who HONESTLY do not want to be doing that $hit job anyway. So get thee to a mechanical trades school or a place teaching Mechatronics. Servos, motors, gears, sensors, transducers and actuators is THE FUTURE!
New Growth Opportunities for Electroactive Polymers — evertiq.com
The market potential is large - EAPs can be used in various applications including actuators and sensors, biomimetics and robotics, energy harvesting and storage devices etc.
U.S. Patents Awarded to Inventors in Michigan (Sept. 5) — Targeted News Service
ALEXANDRIA, Va., Sept. 5 -- GM Global Technology Operations, Detroit, has been assigned a patent (8,527,159) developed by Steven Mark Bezdek, Haslett, Mich., for an "automatic transmission actuators and sensors having integrated electronics."